Start-Up Procedures for GS Pump Models
- Full Range Of Applications
- Rotor-Tech specialized electric-drive pumps are designed for use with glycol (TEG) natural gas dehydrators.
- Also available for transfer, metering and process application of other liquids.
- Full Range Of Options
- AC or DC
- Single or 3-phase, 60 Hz or 50 Hz
- Explosion-proof (EXPR), totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), etc.
- Pulsation Dampeners Are Not Required
- Compact and Lightweight
- Simple…Easily serviced
- Choice Of Speeds
- Variable or constant – with models available to pump 10 – 10,000 GPH.
- High efficiency throughout pump operating life.
- No reciprocating pump parts.
- No dependency on elastomeric parts subject to wear and deterioration.
- No slides, pistons, check valves or O-rings to be replaced.
- Positive Displacement